Comberton Village College Pop-Up Booking Form
What to expect when you arrive
We would recommend that attendees complete an LFD (Lateral Flow Device) test within 72 hours prior to attending the sale. These tests are readily available for free and can be obtained from chemists and many other places. If you would like to know where you can pick up a free test in your local area, please visit the NHS website here: https://maps.test-and-trace.nhs.uk/
- On arrival to the Performance Hall, we would ask that make yourself known to the person at the entrance, who can record you have arrived.
- As soon as you enter the Hall, you will need to wear a face covering. Free disposable masks will be available on the door if you do not have one. We understand some people find wearing face coverings restrictive, however, as we are working with the school, we need to adhere to the educational guidelines, and we ask that you abide by this stipulation.
- On entry to the Hall, there will be a one-way system in place and social distancing markers on the floor, which we would ask you to follow.
- At various points around the hall, you will find hand sanitizers and we encourage you to use them as much as possible, particularly if you have handled any of the uniform.
- The number of pupils in the changing areas will be restricted, so we would ask that you to try on as few items as possible, to give as many pupils as possible the same opportunity. If you decide to purchase a garment(s) without trying it on and realise it does not fit when you get home, we are happy for you to bring it back either that day, or at any of the events we are holding and return or exchange it/them at the door.
- To minimise the possibility of people crossing paths, the entrance and exit will be in different areas of the Hall. You will exit the building out of a side door and once outside will simply need to turn right to walk back to the main carpark.
We are working hard to ensure the days go as smoothly as possible; however, we would ask you to be patient if there are points you need to queue.